Dr Aldouri was trained in psychiatry at reputable institutions and hospitals in the UK including the Institute of Psychiatry and the Maudsley Hospital. She has held the post of a consultant psychiatrist in adult psychiatry since 1991 working both in the NHS and the Private Sector. She has a wide experience in all aspects of adult psychiatry.
Dr Aldouri has a special experience and expertise in p the diagnosis and treatment of affective disorders including bipolar illness, depression, postnatal disorders, anxiety disorders, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Schizophrenia.
- DPM (Diploma in Psychological Medicine) University of London
- DipPsych (Diploma in Psychiatry) The Institute of Psychiatry, UK
- MRCPsych (Membership of The Royal College of Psychiatry), UK
- FRCPsych (Fellowship of The Royal College of Psychiatrists), UK
- General Medical Council – GMC 3147898
- The Royal College of Psychiatry
- The Medical Protection Society
- Specialist Advisor to the Care
- Quality Commission, UK