- Registered British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapist (No: 582001).
- Practiced in the field of addiction for over 10 years
- Qualified counsellor, psychotherapist and certified psychotherapeutic supervisor
- Previously Clinical lead at London’s One Day at a time facility
- Thousands of treatment hours behavioural disorders and associated traumas
- Contemporary knowledge and skill set of addiction related models and clinical interventions
- BACP ethical framework and CQC essential and fundamental standards
- Care planning and case management
- Multi-disciplinary and inter-agency liaison.
- Risk assessment
- 1-2-1 and group working provisions
- Training and clinical supervision
- MSc in Addiction psychology and counselling
- Adv. Dip.Cons – Counselling & Psychotherapy
- CPCAB – Level 6 – Psychotherapeutic Clinical Supervisor
- Department of Health – Dual Diagnosis