We facilitate a meeting with the family to create a structured framework to a voluntary or crisis intervention process.
Interventions are conducted with the highest level of discretion by our therapeutically trained practitioners. The family is guided through a process of education and planning to result in a structured approach to the process.
Our team will take into account your particular circumstances and will suggest the best possible approach to treating the condition.
Our assessment process is designed to enable all parties to be aware of the exact nature and gravity of the problem and the solutions available.
The process assists our team in tailoring the care plan to:
- Substance use, process addictions and/or psychological disorders
- Physical & psychological wellbeing
- Social functioning
This stage focuses on the delivery of the agreed care plan.
This is achieved by following evidence based treatment approaches, for example but not limited to:
- Psychiatric and psychological support combined with CBT & DBT interventions
- 1-to-1 therapy
- 12 step (and other community based) recovery support
- Transportation services, support group(s), advice and other psycho-educational activities
Helping you to maintain your recovery is central to Addcounsel’s philosophy.
We provide a range of services as part of the care plan that puts the management of your health into your hands. These range according to whether you are suffering from degenerative mental health disorder or are in recovery from addiction:
- Dedicated 24 hour Addcounsel helpline
- International 12 Step meeting transportation & support
- International travel support
- Fully diarised 1-2-1 meeting follow up
- Ongoing live-in/transitional support
- Career advice
- Leadership development
- Other digital and social development resources
- New skills & motivational learning
- Lifestyle changes
- Physiotherapy to manage the symptoms and restore some function
- Pain management
- Nutritional support
- Personal training
- Optimum wellbeing management